Firstly, we want to reassure everyone our team members and support staff will continue to work unimpeded from home, with little to no disruption to our service levels.
Steps we are implementing to provide support to you during this crisis:
- Moving/adding demo licences to your home PC:
- Install your CAD program onto your home PC (you can also download evaluation copies of AutoCAD or Rhino)
- Logon to your Dashboard and download your current MPanel programs to your home PC(s)
- When you are ready to activate let us know by email and we will release or extend your old PC license(s) so you can run Setup to Install and authorize on you home PC(s).
- Extra seats:
For users with a current support subscription who need one or more users to work from home let us know the number of users and we will add these extra seats to your current license as a temporary measure for the period of the crisis (this assumes support subscription remains current during the term).
For users with a lapsed support subscription who need multiple users to work from home please make contact so we can arrange a special price to get your support subscription up to date and ensure it can be maintained during the term).
- Extended payment plans:
Anyone looking for assistance to purchase in the short term, we are offering extended payment plans which are available to the end of May 2020 – if you would like to learn more please contact us at [email protected]
- Special Training discount:
For users who want to use the downtime to do some training we are discounting our web training by 20% down to $120/hr for the duration of the crisis.
If there are other ways that we can help let us know and we will do our best to support you.
Should you have any further queries or concerns pertaining to the information above, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or speak to your local support staff.
Our best wishes for good health to you all while we deal with these extraordinary times.