New release of MPanel-Pro includes new features and a major function upgrade:
Automated Scripts – This major new feature allows recording of all production functions from paneling throughout to panel output. This is a powerful new feature for users who make different sizes of the same product—simply apply the same script to automate the conversion of a mesh to completed output panels ready for plotting video…..
Panel Tool Upgrade – This important function has been rebuilt to provide some great new functions: ..video..
- The number of panels is no longer limited to a division of the mesh and can produce any number of panels
- New Panel a Tri Mesh vertically tool added
- Panel diagonal mesh can now have un-even number of panels—in the past a seam was required in the middle
- Clamp plate rebates, rio patch and plates functions work with panels that appear to be 5 or 6 sided
Framed Shade Structure (aka Hip & Ridge) – By popular demand we have a new library model for framed shade structures (aka Hip & Ridge) has been added. Combined with the new split mesh tool production of correctly patterned form fitting meshes to suit these structure is now much faster and simpler – video….
Other New Features:
- Panels without left or right edges
- Panel Tri mesh vertically
- Convert multiple entities to a poly line
- Draw mesh based on edge polylines
- Split mesh tool
- Compensation values database
- Move panels left and down for scripting
Compatibilty: Critical update for users wanting to use AutoCAD 2019 and Rhino 6
For more details and demo videos MP22 Update